KUALA LUMPUR (WHERE TO STAY) - SHERATON IMPERIAL KUALA LUMPUR HOTEL

SHERATON IMPERIAL KUALA LUMPUR HOTEL

Guestroom during October 2015


Sheraton Hotel one of my favorite SPG hotel chain when I travelled.  Although an older hotel along Jalan Sultan Ismail, hotel is well kept and still have that air of luxury every time I checked in.  Like always, part of recognizing me as a SPG member, I get to enjoy late check out every stay.  

They have the biggest room (even though it was only their Deluxe King) from all the hotels that I have stayed in kuala Lumpur.  I love the space, clean carpet and marble tiles in the bathroom.  Guestroom has the tip top cleanliness standard on both my stay in October 2015 and Janurary 2016.

Swimming pool is secluded and peaceful, with a view of KL Tower.  There is a huge gym for use.  Parking is charged daily basic even for hotel guest though.

Sheraton is accessible via "Medan Tuanku" Monorail Station and there is the new Quill City Mall across the street.  




Walk in closet 


Nice big bathroom with separate shower and bathtub




Bathtub


Fitted with writing desk and sofa


Bathroom



Guestroom during stay January 2016

Guestroom during stay January 2016

View from room

Nice to see gorgeous sunset 



Fully equipped gym


Swimming Pool

Nice pool with backdrop of KL Tower






Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel

Comments