KUALA LUMPUR (WHERE TO STAY) - HOTEL ROYAL

HOTEL ROYAL KUALA LUMPUR


You will see Hotel Royal from Bukit Bintang Monorail Station

This was the very first hotel that I stayed in Kuala Lumpur in 2014.  I chose this primarily because of the price offered and location as this was my first trip to Kuala Lumpur, where I only know of KLCC and Pavilion.  Situated just across Bukit Bintang Monorail station, you are able to see the hotel once you alight from the station.  Monorail ride from Sentral to Bukit Bintang took about 20minutes. 

Check in was fast, I was allocated with their newly refurbished room.  Housekeeping was good and the guest room maintains the same condition as my recent stay in April 2016.  Room was spacious, not the most comfortable bed I slept on but you can't beat the price paid to stay downtown.

You have Sungei Wang Shopping Mall across the road, and Lot 10 just next to the hotel, no problem with food.  A 10 minutes walk to Pavilion and another 15 minutes to Changkat and Jalan Alor.

Highly recommended for budget travelers.


Guestroom during stay May 2014, it was so new and still smell of paint



Guestroom during stay April 2016,  room very well kept

Condition of guest room April 2016

No view but it is away from the street which I like, as you might hear the traffic by the main road


Other than the wardrobe, there's another coat rod next to the entrance


Big Shower Cubicle with Sliding Doors

Fitted with Rain Shower too

As usual, I will request for guest room away from the Lift area

Indoor Swimming Pool

Able to see KL Tower from the pool area 

Sungei Wang is directly across Hotel Royal

Lot 10 for local food and Pavilion when you turn right after you exit the hotel


Comments