KUALA LUMPUR (WHAT TO EAT) - ALEXIS BISTRO & WINE BAR @ THE GARDENS, MID VALLEY CITY FOR TIRAMISU

ALEXIS BISTRO @ THE GARDENS, MID VALLEY CITY


I have a sweet tooth and always enjoyed my coffee with dessert.  My lovely husband will always take me to Alexis & Wine Bar in Mid Valley City Shopping Mall (The Gardens Wing) for their Tiramisu.  

Alexis is a full fledged restaurant, serving a variety of wine and food, but I noticed most of the diners seated around me will be having their infamous Tiramisu with Cognac.  Unlike the usual tiramisu that you have, there's a layer of caramelised mixed nuts on top.  I love the crunch yet light cream in between the sponge cake, raspberries sauce by the side adds a light tang to the sweetness of the cake.

Such a lovely tea session with my husband.







LOCATION OF ALEXIS BISTRO & WINE BAR
Lot F209, 1st Floor
The Gardens,
Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia

HOURS
10AM - 10PM

Comments

Popular Posts