HONG KONG (WHERE TO STAY) - BUTTERFLY ON PRAT HOTEL

BUTTERFLY ON PRAT HOTEL



Butterfly Hotel and Serviced Apartment Group is the fastest growing boutique hotel chain in Hong Kong.  They have 6 branches in both Kowloon and Hong Kong Island.  I managed to get a good deal and stayed at Butterfly on Prat Hotel that's located on Prat Street, Kowloon.

Guest rooms are relatively small as of most Hong Kong hotel.  I was traveling alone so this hotel helped me stay within my budget.  There is Airport Express shuttle bus station about 10 minutes walking distance away that will take you to Kowloon Station, easy access to all other areas.

There are lots of restaurants and pubs/bars around the area as well.  10 minutes walking to TsimShaTsui MTR station.


Guest Room

Floor Plan
Although small, room is equipped with most amenities

TV fitted on the wall to maximize small living space

There's a even a microwave! 

Small bathroom with Standing Shower

DVD Player but I doubt anyone needs one in Hong Kong

The only annoying thing was the huge key that I had to carry around when I am out



Location of Butterfly at Prat Hotel
21 Prat Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui,
Hong Kong

Hotel Website

Comments