HONG KONG (WHAT TO EAT) - UNDER BRIDGE SPICY CRAB RESTAURANT 橋底辣蟹

UNDER BRIDGE SPICY CRAB RESTAURANT 橋底辣蟹


Typhoon Shelter Crab
橋底辣蟹

I am a seafood lover and there's this one place I have in mind for my Birthday dinner. Typhoon Shelter Crab from Under Bridge Spicy Crab Restaurant. 

Crabs are cooked with home-made chill sauce, a secret recipe, fermented soybean, scallions and lots of garlic. You can increase the spice level if you are up for it. It goes from Mild, Medium, Hot to really Hot. We went for "Hot" level thinking Singaporean could withstand the spice level and it was downing glasses of Blue Girl beer after. Lol... Please order mild to medium if you can't handle heat.


Price of Typhoon Shelter Crab starts at HKD499/599/699. That's like minimum spending of S$80 for 2 paxs just on crabs.

Just give me a bowl of steamed rice, and I am one happy girl.

Salt and Pepper Tofu
黃金脆皮豆腐

Clams with Black Bean Sauce
豉椒炒蜆

Delish Birthday Dinner


Comments